In today’s business climate, corporates have to fight against market forces to gear up against the competition. Corporate restructuring is an important part of addressing these challenges.
We provide end-to-end assistance in restructuring activities such as:
- Shareholder Restructuring
- Promoter Group Restructuring
- Balance Sheet right sizing
- Group Restructuring — Merger, Demerger, Business Transfer, etc.
- Family Arrangements, Succession Planning
- Recognition of intangibles, IP Structuring
- Financing Structuring
Valuation determines the worth of an asset. To ensure that you have the most accurate value for your business and assets, we under take valuation in a very professional way, applying both common sense and careful thought.
We undertake valuation for:
- Intellectual Property
- Business Undertaking
- Fixed Assets
Due Diligence Review:
The firm is a trusted partner for many venture capitalists and a few angel investors.
We offer to you, financial, tax, legal and corporate secretarial diligence, which are handled by our relevant experienced teams. We are with you from the first term sheet signature until the final agreement, or on an as-needed basis.
Having assisted many first generation entrepreneurs in raising equity finance, we can help you with the basic steps from preparation of business projections through each stage until signing any agreements. We help to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs and investors.
We also offer special services such as:
- Profitability Analysis
- Process Review
- Operations Analysis, etc.
Business and financial valuation requires focused attention and a trained eye. Our team strives to provide accurate calculations and defendable valuation report on-time every-time.
We can assist you with:
Fair Value / Fair Market Value Assessments:
- Cheap Stock Valuations – Current Value Method (CVM), Probability weighted expected return method (PWERM) and Option Pricing Model (OPM) – IRC 409a
- Stock-Based Compensation Expense – ASC 718
- Goodwill Impairment Testing – ASC 350
- Purchase Price Allocation – ASC 805
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP) Valuation
- Fairness Opinions
- Intangible Asset Valuations and
- Valuing Financial Instruments.
Analyzing valuation components such as comparable company analysis and industry and company analysis.
Audit support through re-performing valuation assessments performed by third-party appraisers to establish calculation accuracy and report authenticity.
Building Financial Models and Quality reviews